Loyalty Scheme Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to the Symbiome Loyalty Scheme promoted and operated by The Hut.com Limited.
1. These terms and conditions (‘Terms and Conditions’) govern the Symbiome Loyalty Programme (‘Loyalty Scheme’), which includes the collection of Loyalty Scheme Points (‘Points’) and any Loyalty Scheme rewards. These Terms and Conditions set out the terms of contract between The Hut.com Limited (‘us’, ‘we’ and ‘our’) via symbiome.com and each member of the Loyalty Programme (‘Member’, ‘You’, ‘Your’).
2. The Loyalty Scheme is intended for personal use only to reward customers of symbiome.com (each a ‘Website’ with rewards and Points based on Your spend and activity on the Website.
3. The Loyalty Scheme is open to all customers of the Website aged 16 or over. The Loyalty Scheme is currently not available on any other sites operated by Symbiome and any transactions or activity on these sites will not earn any Points.
4. You will need to have a Symbiome account and opt-in to the Loyalty Scheme . Members are only entitled to one Loyalty Scheme account each in respect of the Website.The Hut.com Limited reserves the right to refuse, merge or close additional accounts at any time and to forfeit points issued to such account without liability.
5. You will start earning Points when You join the Loyalty Scheme.
6. By opting into the Loyalty Scheme, You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions so we recommend that you read these carefully.
7. The Points are issued by and remain the property of The Hut.com Limited who may, at any time, terminate or alter the operation of the Loyalty Scheme or make changes to these Terms and Conditions and will give You reasonable notice of any amends. Earning Points will be seen as acceptance of the revised Terms and Conditions.
8. You may opt out of the Loyalty Scheme at any time by logging into Your account on the Website and using the Help Centre to contact Customer Services.
9. You will earn Points by purchasing products, completing a beauty profile or leaving a review on the Website.
10. You will earn 1 point for every $1 you spend on the Website (excluding shipping costs with the applicable currency dependent on the currency used on the Website).
11. To earn points on purchases and Your activity on the Website, You must be signed into Your account at the point of purchase or time of activity.
12. Points will be added to Your account within 24 hours of dispatch of the purchase made on the Website.
13. Where a refund is issued in accordance with the Returns Policy on the Website, any Points you earned for the refunded purchase will be deducted from your account.
14. We may occasionally offer promotions under which you may earn additional Points. Any such promotion will be subject to the terms and conditions issued with that promotion.
15. The Hut.com Limited may set a limit on the number of times Points may be awarded for promotional items on which additional points are available. Individual promotions may have different limits as communicated in their purchase conditions. Any participation in promotional offers above and beyond what could objectively be considered consumer behaviour or personal use may be considered as abuse of the Loyalty Scheme.
16. You can check Your Points balance at any time via Your account on the Website.
17. Points are non-transferrable.
18. Points will expire 365 days following issuance.
19. You will be assigned a tier ('Tier') based on Your accumulated Points balance.
20. You will remain in Your Tier for 12 months (‘Membership Year’), unless your accumulated Points balance reaches a higher Tier threshold which will result in You entering a new Tier.
21. In order to maintain Your Tier for a further 12 months, You must earn enough Points to the threshold of that Tier before the Membership Year ends or You will be moved to a lower Tier based on the total Points earned during Your Membership Year.
22. Your Tier is limited to the spend and activity levels on Your account. Any spend or activity outside of Your account will not contribute to Your Tier. 23. For details about the Points required for each Tier, please see here.
24. Your Tier determines a number of benefits (‘Benefits’) that are available to use during the Membership Year.
25. Examples of Benefits for all Members may include early access to sales and new products, one off credit to spend on the Website upon joining new Tier, seasonal double points events, and benefits associated with Your birthday. Benefits associated with Your birthday are based on the provision of a valid date of birth prior to the first day of Your birthday month.
26. Free standard delivery and seasonal perks are available for Members in Level 4 of the Loyalty Scheme.
DISQUALIFICATION, CANCELLATION AND WITHDRAWRAL
27. The Hut.com Limited may decline to issue, withdraw or cancel accounts or Points (in whatever form) and/or remove a Member from the Loyalty Scheme at any time where it has a reasonable belief of:
a. any abuse or attempted abuse of the Loyalty Scheme;
b. any breach or attempted breach of these Terms and Conditions;
c. any behaviour relating to the Loyalty Scheme that involves theft, misconduct, abusive or offensive behaviour, or supplying false or misleading information.
28. Points awarded may be removed or cancelled if The Hut.com Limited determines that the Points were collected in breach of these Terms and Conditions or were awarded in error. For the avoidance of doubt, any advice or actions of our staff that is contrary to these Terms and Conditions will not have the effect of changing these Terms and Conditions.
29. The Hut.com Limited may cancel, withdraw or alter the Loyalty Scheme, including these Terms and Conditions, at any time.